Zesty macadamia fudge
Enjoy a piece of this creamy fudge as an afternoon treat.
- ½ cup raw macadamias
- ½ tsp ground vanilla bean
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 orange
- In a high-speed blender, blend the macadamias with the coconut oil until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a lined tray, smooth with a spatula and place in the freezer.
- Cut into bite sized pieces and eat immediately.