Apricot protein recovery balls
These delicious apricot protein balls combine protein, glutamine and magnesium for the perfect post-workout snack, to nourish your muscles and replenish your electrolytes.
- In a food processor, add the protein, magnesium, glutamine, nuts, salt and coconut. Blend until nuts are well ground, and set aside.
- Add the apricots and coconut oil to the food processer and blend until the apricots form a thick paste.
- Add the dry ingredients back into the food processer and blend until everything is well combined. If mixture is too dry, add 1-2 tbsp. water.
- Spoon 1-2 tbsp. of mixture into your hand and roll into balls. Roll into desiccated coconut to coat.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy 1-2 as a post-workout snack.Tip: Soaking the apricots in water makes them easier to blend.