Why Use Glutamine Pure
How will I benefit from taking Glutamine Pure?
Our Glutamine Pure powder is made up of the amino acid L-glutamine that is a building block of protein. Our powder form allows for higher doses to be used and for faster absorption. L-glutamine is the most plentiful amino acid in our body and was first used as a sports food powder for people wanting to preserve their muscle tissue. However, L-glutamine has since proven to have several benefits for overall health.
Glutamine can benefit:
- Metabolism – Improves metabolism as it is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid.
- Detoxification – L-glutamine is an integral component of glutathione, which is the body’s most potent antioxidant and detoxifier. This makes it a valuable addition to any detoxification regime.
- Energy – Glutamine boosts energy levels by converting into glucose when more glucose is required as an energy source.
- Alkalinity and the correct pH – Glutamine helps to keep our body in the proper acid/alkaline balance. Excess acidity can result in arthritis, tendonitis, headaches, gout, kidney damage, kidney stones, fatigue and increased cancer risk.
- Intestinal health – Glutamine serves as a fuel source for cells lining the intestines as it is a vital nutrient for the intestines to build and repair.
- Immune function – Glutamine is the key energy source for the different cells of the immune system such as T cells and macrophages. T cells defend your body against bacteria, viruses and parasites while macrophages work like Pac-Man to engulf and destroy foreign bacteria.
- Genetic material – Glutamine is the basis of the building blocks involved in the synthesis of genes (DNA and RNA). Without glutamine, you would not be able to manufacture the many cells that are required on a daily basis.
- Growth hormone – Glutamine increases the body’s ability to secrete human growth hormone (HGH). HGH assists in metabolising body fat and helps to support new muscle tissue growth.
L-Glutamine can be helpful for:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Connective tissue diseases
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease
- Peptic ulcers
This book offers a medically proven approach to assisting immune system disorders.
Even if you are not a coeliac, could gluten really make you very ill?