Salmon, zucchini and mixed herb patties
These simple and delicious salmon patties contain a decent dose of quality protein and fat to promote fullness and stabilise blood sugar levels, as well as zucchini to aid digestion and provide fibre.
|Serving size:||48 g|
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 200 g can red salmon, drained
- 2 free range or organic eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or chopped
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- ¼ cup dill
- ¼ cup coriander
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¾ cup wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients (except olive oil) in a bowl, until well combined.
- Form salmon patties, approximately ¼ cup of mix per pattie.
- Put olive oil in pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties for approx. 3-5 minutes each side or until brown and cooked through.