Raw chocolate and raspberry brownies
These brownies are not only quick and easy to make, but also low-carb and delicious. If you are a chocolate lover you will love these healthier chocolatey treats. High in quality fats and antioxidants, these raw choc-raspberry brownies are the perfect guilt-free treat.
|Total calories:||267 kcal|
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 cup raw cacao
- ¼ cup Nature Sweet Sugar Substitute
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 free-range or organic eggs
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place everything (except raspberries) into your blender or food processor and blend until it is a smooth consistency.
- Add raspberries, blending until raspberries are just mixed through.
- Transfer batter into a 23 cm slice tin lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until set around the edges and just set on top.