Raw chocolate and raspberry brownies
These brownies are not only quick and easy to make, but also low-carb and delicious. If you are a chocolate lover you will love these healthier chocolatey treats. High in quality fats and antioxidants, these raw chocolate and raspberry brownies are the perfect guilt-free treat.
|Total calories:||337 kcal|
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup raw cacao
- ¼ cup Nature Sweet Sugar Substitute
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Place everything (except raspberries) into your blender or food processor and blend until it is a smooth consistency
- Add raspberries, blending until raspberries are just mixed through
- Transfer batter into a 23 cm slice tin lined with baking paper
- Put in freezer for at least 30 minutes, slice and enjoy!