Protein brownie truffles
These guilt-free brownie truffles are little bites packed with protein, fibre and flavour and are easy to make.
Makes about 12
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder (Synd X)
- ½ cup almond butter
- 5 medjool dates, pitted and soaked
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1½ tbsp cacao powder (plus extra for coating)
- 6 walnuts, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp almond meal
- Place almond butter, coconut oil and medjool dates in a food processor and blend until the dates form a paste.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and pulse until everything is mixed through.
- Roll 1 tbsp worth of mixture at a time into balls or logs and roll in cacao powder to coat.
- Transfer to fridge for 30 minutes to set.