Paprika salmon and asparagus
If you are looking for a quick and easy dish that is great for your health then this paprika salmon and asparagus recipe is for YOU!
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins
- 2 – 3 salmon steaks
- ¼ cup cold pressed olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 – 3 tbsp of fresh herbs (thyme, parsley or basil)
- 9 asparagus spears
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius. Line a baking tray with baking paper or cooking spray.
- In a small pan over medium heat, combine oil, garlic, fresh herbs and paprika. Leave the mixture for about 5 minutes.
- Place salmon in a large bowl and combine with garlic paprika spice mixture. Place on prepared baking tray.
- Coat asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place around salmon on the baking tray.
- Bake salmon and asparagus for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through. Cooking times will vary based on personal preference and salmon thickness.
This recipe was first posted at drcabottrio.com.au