Keto-friendly devilled eggs
These keto-friendly devilled eggs serve as a great snack, are a great addition to a dinner party and can be served with a side of salad. Eggs are rich in protein for muscle growth, choline for brain and nerve function and sulphur for healthy liver detoxification.
|Serving size:||2 eggs (4 halves)|
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- ¼ cup organic mayonnaise (homemade is best)
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Chopped chives to top
- Slice the eggs in half lengthways and scoop out the yolk into a bowl.
- Mash the yolk, add the remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Evenly spoon the egg yolk mixture back into the egg whites and serve immediately or refrigerate.