Make your own crispy kale chips at home. Dense in nutrients, including fibre and calcium, kale is one of the healthiest foods you can eat.
- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- freshly ground sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 C and line 2 large trays with baking paper.
- Trim the stems off the kale and discard.
- Tear the remaining kale into pieces, and add to a bowl with olive oil, paprika and nutritional yeast. Rub the seasoning into all the leaves until covered.
- Transfer to baking tray and cook for 12-15 minutes, until crispy.
- Sprinkle with salt.
This recipe was originally posted on drcabottrio.com.au