Healthy green frittata
This healthy green frittata is the perfect easy cook up that is great for lunches throughout the week.
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- ½ cup coriander, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, florets only
- 300g baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of peas, fresh or frozen
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 75g Danish fetta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, combine chives, coriander, broccoli, baby spinach, fetta, eggs and peas, mixing well.
- Add olive oil to a large ovenproof fry pan over medium heat. Add egg mix, spreading evenly. Top with parmesan and cook for 5 minutes until base starts to cook.
- Place frying pan in oven, cooking for 20-25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Can be eaten hot or cold either by itself or with salad.