Healthy Christmas fudge
Not only is this recipe super easy and healthy, it’s also delicious. The perfect treat for the health conscious, and also happens to be gluten and dairy free.
Serves 16 pieces
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup raw natural honey
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- In food processor or blender, mix all ingredients on low until well combined.
- Remove fudge mix and press into an 8 x 8 baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle additional coconut on top and leave in freezer for 15 minutes to harden before cutting.