Healthy chicken bruschetta
This healthy chicken bruschetta is the perfect light, delicious meal that is also super easy to put together.
- 3 or 4 chicken breasts
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Handful of fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Place chicken on lined baking tray and sprinkle with salt and pepper, covering and baking for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear.
- In the meantime, combine tomatoes, garlic, onion, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt and basil in a bowl. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until chicken is cooked and spoon over top of chicken. Serve and enjoy!