This healthy bean salad along with it’s easy dressing will be the tastiest bean salad you’ve ever tried.
- 200g bag of 4 leaf mix
- 1 lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 375g tin black beans
- 50g quinoa
- Boil quinoa with a pinch of salt as per instructions on packet, strain and leave to cool.
- Wash the black beans under cold water. Add all the ingredients to a salad bowl and mix the contents gently.
- 3 parts extra virgin olive oil
- 1 part balsamic vinegar
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- pinch salt and pepper
- Add the oil, vinegar, lemon, salt and pepper to a jar and shake.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and drizzle some tahini.
This recipe was originally posted on drcabottrio.com.au