Baked brussels sprouts with avocado dressing
Learn how to make perfectly baked Brussels sprouts with this recipe. They’re quick and easy to make and delicious!
- 10 Brussels sprouts (rinsed and sliced in half)
- ½ tsp honey
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ avocado (peeled and pitted)
- ½ tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- In a snap-lock bag, add the sprouts, honey, garlic, coconut oil and sea salt. Seal the bag and shake until the sprouts are covered in seasoning.
- Transfer the sprouts onto an oven tray, placing the sprouts flat side down.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip the sprouts, then bake for an additional 10-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a food processor (or by hand), blend the avocado, lemon juice and paprika until well combined.
- Serve the sprouts warm, with the avocado dressing drizzled over the top.
This recipe was first posted at www.drcabottrio.com.au