These veggie skewers are super tasty and healthy, loaded with beta-carotene, vitamin C and antioxidants to support immune health, eye health and protect against free radicals.
- ¼ cup cold pressed olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves OR 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 16 cherry tomatoes, washed
- 12 medium-sized mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini, washed and sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled, cut in half and then into quarters.
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Add in tomatoes, mushrooms, zucchini and onion slices, tossing to coat. Marinate in fridge for 1-4 hours.
- Remove vegetables from marinade and thread onto skewers.
- Grill on BBQ or stove top, 6 to 7 minutes each side until tender. If desired, drizzle with remaining marinade.