Tofu curry stir fry
This tofu curry stir fry recipe is not only healthy, but also gluten and dairy free and vegan friendly. The perfect winter warmer that can be made in a flash.
|Serving size:||423 g|
- 200 g tofu, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (celery, broccoli, red capsicum and zucchini)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp lemon peel, finely grated
- 1 tbsp each pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp Thai curry paste
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 handful chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- Heat the oil in a wok/pan. Add the tofu, stir fry until golden brown, remove and set aside.
- Add the curry paste, onions, garlic, lemon peel, ginger and stir.
- Add the washed and chopped vegetables, turn up the heat, stir through and when sizzling add coconut milk, tofu and seeds.
- Serve with chopped coriander and almonds.