Homemade tahini dip
This homemade tahini dip is high in fibre and low in carbs, making it an excellent snack paired well with carrot, celery or cucumber sticks.
|Serving size:||63 g|
- 365 g bottle of tahini
- 3 large cloves of garlic, pressed
- Juice of small lemon or lime
- 100 ml good oil, (olive, avocado, macadamia or hemp seed oil)
- Best quality salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Herbs of your choice to enhance flavour and nutrition
- Mix all of the ingredients together and serve with carrot and cucumber rings. Just remember to cut them thick enough so it’s easy to scoop enough of this yummy dip onto them.