Sweet potato toast
A unique and healthier spin on traditional avocado toast, this version contains quality protein, fat, fibre and antioxidants to stabilise blood sugars, promote satiety and provide slow releasing energy that will keep you satisfied until lunch.
|Total calories:||273 kcal|
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and rinsed
- 1 avocado, seed removed, skin removed and quartered, smashed
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 free-range or organic eggs, boiled
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Slice sweet potato lengthwise into 4 even pieces.
- Insert slices into toaster and toast on high. They will be ready when they are easily pierced by a fork. If toast is darkening too quickly, turn toaster down to medium.
- Firstly, top each piece with avocado, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Secondly, slice boiled eggs up and arrange one egg onto each piece of toast.
- Lastly, top with tomatoes and more salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.