Sweet potato brownies
Super easy and delicious, these sweet potato brownies are high in protein, beta-carotene and potassium to promote satiety, curb cravings, promote healthy skin and mucous membranes and move nutrients into cells.
|Calories per serving:||180 kcal|
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine sweet potato, eggs, vanilla essence, Nature Sweet, protein powder, banana and coconut oil in a mixing bowl, stirring until well combined.
- Then add cacao powder, baking powder, baking soda and almond meal and stir.
- Once well combined, place mixture into a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, or until fork comes out clean. Remove from oven, allowing to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Carefully remove from tray and cut into squares. Store in fridge or freezer for optimal freshness.