Sweet potato and banana mini muffins
Combining fruit and vegetable, these super easy sweet potato and banana mini muffins are perfect as a dessert, afternoon snack or pre-workout snack.
Makes approx. 10-12 muffins
- ½ cup sweet potato, cooked and mashed (approx. 1 medium)
- ½ cup banana, mashed (approx. 1 medium)
- ¼ cup nut butter (peanut, almond, macadamia)
- 2 organic or free-range eggs
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Optional add-ins: dark chocolate chips, fruit, chia seeds, etc.
- Mash sweet potato and banana together in a small bowl.
- Add nut butter, eggs and cinnamon, mixing well.
- Stir in any additional ingredients, spooning into greased mini muffin tins
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 18-20 minutes or until cooked through.