Strawberry and peanut butter smoothie bowl
This strawberry and peanut butter smoothie bowl is not only delicious and healthy, but also super easy to throw together. It also provides a good dose of quality fats, antioxidants, B vitamins and magnesium to boost energy levels, protect against free radicals, aid nutrient absorption and support a healthy mood.
|Total calories:||270 kcal|
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 large banana
- Pinch of cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nature Sweet
- In a blender, add nut butter, milk, strawberries, banana, cinnamon, and Nature Sweet. Blend until it is a smooth consistency and divide into 2 bowls.
- Top bowl with desired toppings (additional fruit, nuts and/or seeds).