This poached salmon recipe is extremely high in quality protein and fat, while being low in carbs. Pairs well with steamed veg and sweet potato mash.
|Serving size:||648 g|
- 1 piece of fresh salmon
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 handful fresh dill
- 1 cup of water
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 spring onion chopped in half
- Place all ingredients, except the fish, into a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer, gently place the fish into the liquid and cover.
- Gently simmer until cooked through (5-10 mins).
- Top with fresh dill and lemon wedges.