Nut and goji raw chocolate
This nut and goji raw chocolate recipe is for all the chocoholics out there who want to satisfy their chocolate cravings without the adverse health effects and it’s super easy to make! Coconut oil and cacao powder have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and the Nature Sweet Sugar Substitute is a great alternative to sugar which is natural and doesn’t spike blood glucose levels.
|Total calories:||196 kcal|
- ¾ cup refined extra virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp Nature Sweet Sugar Substitute
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts of choice
- Mix the coconut oil, cacao powder, Nature Sweet and vanilla essence together until smooth and well combined.
- Add in the goji berries and chopped nuts and mix again.
- Pour mixture into small silicon moulds, or pour onto a lined baking tray.
- Set in the freezer for a few hours before serving. If you used the baking tray, after freezing you can use a knife to break the chocolate into small pieces for serving.
Note: This chocolate will melt at room temperature, so it is best to serve straight from the freezer.