This lemon chicken is very high in protein and low in carbs and pairs well with some steamed vegetables or a salad.
|Serving size:||313 g|
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon peel
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil, foil – enough to wrap each fillet individually
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix all ingredients together, except the chicken. Drizzle the mixture over the chicken and wrap in the foil, making sealed parcels.
- Place in oven for 30-40 mins until chicken is tender.
- Ten minutes before end of cooking time open the foil and let the chicken brown.