Guacamole with radish and oranges
Avocados are very nutritious and a great source of fibre, vitamin E and potassium. Here’s a delicious recipe for guacamole with radish and oranges.
- 3 avocados
- 2 large oranges, skin removed and chopped
- ½ cup continental parsley lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups radishes, chopped
- 1 cup spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- ¼ cup coriander, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Begin by halving your avocados and removing the pits. Do this as neatly as possible because you will be using the avocado skin as a serving shell.
- Using a spoon, gently scoop out the flesh of the avocado and place it in a bowl and set all the skins aside for later use. Now use a fork to mash up the avocado, making it either smooth or chunky, depending on your preference.
- In the same bowl where you have mashed your avocados, add the remaining ingredients.
- Give the ingredients a thorough mix to ensure everything is well combined.
- Gently spoon the mixture into each avocado shell.
- Serve with celery sticks.
This recipe was originally posted on drcabottrio.com.au