Devilled avocado eggs
Devilled avocado eggs are a delicious, high protein snack, bursting with healthy fats necessary for optimal brain function. Eggs are a good source of choline and organic sulphur which are needed for nerve signalling, healthy DNA and liver detoxification.
|Total calories:||120 kcal|
- 3 eggs
- ½ avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Place the eggs in a saucepan filled with water and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Allow to simmer for about 10 minutes, drain the water and run under cold water to cool them down.
- Once cool, tap the eggs gently on the counter to crack the shell and peel the eggs.
- Slice eggs in half and remove the yolk, transferring to a separate bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the yolk bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the ‘cup’ of each egg white and serve on a platter.