Coconut almond energy bites
These coconut almond energy bites are an excellent source of quality fats and plant-based protein, making it the perfect pre- and post-workout snack and afternoon pick-me-up by aiding muscle repair and recovery as well as boosting energy levels.
|Serves:||Makes 12 balls|
|Serving Size:||1 ball (34g)|
|Total calories:||148 kcal|
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds/chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Ultimate Gut Health powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Put almonds into food processor and wait until they are finely chopped.
- Then add all other ingredients except for coconut.
- Pulse on high until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Proceed to roll mixture into individual balls, and coat with coconut.
- Place balls in air-tight container and store in fridge.