Coconut almond chocolate bark
The perfect low-carb alternative for when you’re craving something sweet, this coconut almond chocolate bark is full of antioxidants, magnesium and quality fats to relax the nervous system, protect against free radicals and curb cravings.
|Total calories:||172 kcal|
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp natural honey OR 1 tsp Nature Sweet Sugar Substitute
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp goji berries (optional)
- Pinch sea salt
- Line a small baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Place a saucepan on low heat and melt the coconut oil. Stir through the cacao and honey or Nature Sweet until well combined.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly until it thickens and pour onto the baking tray.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes, slivered almonds and goji berries.
- Set in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Break up into pieces and enjoy!! Store the leftover pieces in an airtight container in the fridge for up two weeks. Note: it will melt at room temperature.