Chocolate chia pudding
This chocolate chia pudding is high in quality fats, fibre and antioxidants to increase nutrient absorption, improve digestion and alleviate constipation. It is also a super convenient breakfast option for busy mornings.
|Total calories:||295 kcal|
- 1 can full fat coconut milk, blended
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ tsp Nature Sweet Sugar Substitute
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- To serve: blueberries (optional)
- Add blended coconut milk, water and chia seeds to a mason jar and shake well.
- Then add cacao powder, Nature Sweet, and salt and shake well.
- Leave in fridge overnight to allow chia seeds to soften and absorb liquid.
- Serve cold.