Why have eggs on toast when you can have a tasty breakfast burrito! Packed with protein and healthy fats, this breakfast will curb your appetite, feed your brain and fuel you for the busy day ahead. This recipe could also double as a healthy lunch recipe.
|Total calories:||475 kcal|
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 egg, whisked
- Pinch paprika
- Pinch chilli powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 4 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 wholegrain wrap
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat and add eggs and sprinkle with paprika, chilli powder and salt. Using a wooden spoon or spatula, fold the egg mixture over, scraping along the pan. Continue to do this until the egg is cooked through.
- Lay wrap flat on a plate and layer the spinach, avocado, mushrooms, egg and cheese down the middle of the wrap, leaving space at the bottom. Fold the bottom up, and the sides in.
- Cook on a sandwich press for a few minutes, or until wrap is slightly browned. Enjoy!