Fish parcels with vegetables
Whether it’s supper for one or dinner party fare this fish parcels with vegetable recipe is as easy as it gets. A very healthy meal for any occasion.
|Serving size:||286 g|
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 2 x 200g firm white fish fillets
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wedges
- Sprig of dill
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
This technique, also known as en papillote, steams food in a closed pouch made from baking paper or foil. The parcel keeps the fish moist and retains the flavour of the vegetables. Serve the food in the pouch at the table.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut up carrots and cauliflower and take ends off beans.
- Divide carrots, cauliflower and beans equally and place on two 30cm square pieces of baking paper. Top with fish; drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with dill. Fold ends and sides of paper over to enclose fish (secure parcel with kitchen string, if necessary).
- Place parcels on oven tray; bake about 15 minutes or until fish is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper as desired.