All the family will enjoy these tasty fish burgers. They are high in protein and fat for a healthy, satisfying lunch or dinner.
|Serving size:||318 g|
- 2 tbsp cold pressed olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1½ cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- 200 g canned tuna or salmon, drained and mashed
- 1/8 cup LSA
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped finely
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a fry pan. Stir fry onions until slightly golden, add garlic, chilli and spices, cook for another minute, add pepper and salt to taste. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Form into 2-3 patties.
- Shallow fry in the remaining oil for 4-6 minutes each side.
- Serve with garden salad.