Cajun style fish
This Cajun-style fish recipe is high in protein and quality fats to promote satiety and stabilise blood sugar levels.
|Serving size:||289 g|
- 2 pieces of fish (king, snapper, mullet)
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp each paprika and cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp plain unsweetened yoghurt
- Place all ingredients into a dish, except fish. Mix through.
- Add the fish and let stand for approximately 15 minutes.
- Heat pan, add the fish, only turn once (about 3 mins on each side). Add a little of the marinade on each side before turning.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime and top with 2 extra tbsp of yoghurt.
- Serve alongside steamed greens.